motorcycle dent repair

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mountain

Hello, I need to remove some dents from a chrome tank on my 69 Hodaka. I am looking at the H&S DK 1000 to do the job. Has anyone had any luck with anything else or know a good a good trick for removing dents. Thanks for any help!

Attachments

• HODAKA 1.jpg
    HODAKA 1.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 33
Cool bike!

I had a '72 and a '73. The tanks were much heavier gauge than newer stuff or car panels for that matter... too thick for one of those pullers (I would think) but I wish you luck!

I wrecked my old Tm125 enduro one time and it had a nice dent in it he side. I filled it with water and froze it. I did this several times until the dent was almost un noticeable.. But, I may have just lucked out that it didn't swell the other way.

you may take it to a paintless dent repair place, they can massage the metal back to its original memory. and or they also have the tabs you super glue and pull.

Is that a 125 Super Rat? I had 3 Hodaka's back in the day, Super Rat 125cc, Road Toad 100cc and a 80cc. Never have been able to find one since the 80's.

Latest posts

Back