Summit's fast shipping!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Although Summit's not one of my big favs... they have really fast shipping out here in the boonies! Being out here can be a problem getting stuff shipped to you but lately when I order something from Summit... if I order it in the morning I get it in 2 days! I placed a small order at Jegs on Monday... still haven't gotten it! One problem with that order was... they shipped it USPS... they may be cheaper but USPS still sucks!!!

BoB

I ordered from Summit Tuesday afternoon and received the goods Today at noon. Some of the order came from their Atlanta warehouse, the rest from Ohio. It was all here when I got back from lunch. Free shipping too.

I'm 120 miles north of the border. Summit delivers quicker than goods ordered and shipped in this country!

Last edited:
Don't use DHL shipping! I ordered some spark plugs from Rock Auto, it took a week and a half to get them, and they came from New Jersey. I could have drove up there and picked them up in person quicker! I didn't notice the shipping options until after I had checked out, never again....

I prefer UPS or USPS Priority mail for quick delivery. My radiator came from Cali, FedEx sent it over to GA, 250 miles east of me, and then back! Took over a week to get it. Another item I ordered was shipped the same day from Cali on UPS, got it in 4 days.

I tell them to ship it which ever way is cheapest. But if you look at my project, you can tell I am not in much of a hurry. :D

With summit you can check to see where it will ship from before you checkout, For me I am in TN so I am between the Ohio and the ATL distribution centers :D

I'm 66 and hurrying is behind me so I really don't just depend on that for a reason to buy from anyone. But I deal with lot's of parts houses and have to admit they are the fastest shippers I've seen too.

Latest posts

Back