Just another retired guy with a Rat Rod dream

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forchaps

I’ve always wanted to build something “unique” and stumbled upon a combination of 1986 F250 diesel and a 1930 Buick. I might even call it “Buford”…as opposed to (F-u-ick?) With virtually no skills I launched into this build( slowly) and will hopefully learn all the necessary welding, cutting, grinding, slicing and dicing skills necessary to complete the project…It’s an , air bagged, F250,frame shortended, rear mounted radiator, 6.9 diesel, 4x4, 4 speed, diesel/veg oil burner that has yet to be fitted to the Buick body( that no doubt will have to be highly modified).
Ok, I’ve got pictures but I can’t seem to attach them…I’ve gone to “manage attachment…selected pics from my computer…hit Upload…then nothing???

There's a lot of that around here. Welcome to the best site in the automotive world. [cl
Try going to the attachment paper clip above to add pix, might work[S
Looking forward to you progress

Hi and welcome to RRR from northern Alberta. I too, was almost completely retired but I slip back to work sometimes now. I like how it puts some new parts on my bench once in a while. Anyhow, keep working on getting pictures posted, please, because we're looking forward to seeing your project.

1930 Buick/’86 Ford Build

Until I have mastered the fine points of posting pictures of my project,these two will have to do

Attachments

• Ford  Rat Rod  truck.jpg
    Ford Rat Rod truck.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 40
  • P1000990.jpg
    P1000990.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 38

Latest posts

Back