Frog Follies 2012

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics Flip. First time i've attended. I know i didn't see all the cars, and i was there Friday and Saturday. I fell for a 29 sedan that was brush painted at on time and slammed.

Just got back from there myself, amazing how many pics you see of cars you missed!! Wish I had seen you would have said Hi!! Thanks for the pics, didn't take many myself, I just don't really enjoy taking them. Always say I'm going to but never get around to it!
Anyways thanks for sharing, can't believe you didn't get a side or front pic of that COE sitting towards the bottom of the hill, it was a beautiful truck, (car hauler), for sale too!!

Here's my favorite.
follies009.jpg

Thanks for the pics. A rod run I've always wanted to go to. They've been doing it for a long time and I'm glad they're staying with pre '49, although I see a couple that have sneaked across the line.

Blue

dam man

Wow what a s load of pics from flip your hands must have been cramped up.
What a great day of rigs and you did us an awesome job of collecting those pics for us........thank you thank you thank you[cl

thanks for the pics

definately gonna attend once mine is done, and ive got friends in evansville i can crash at to save some money, some killer looking rods and some definate out off the ordinary designs

Good shots

Thanks for the pics. I registered and had every intention of making it but step sister was getting married Saturday.... be there next year for sure.

Great pics. And thank you for all the hard work getting them uploaded. I know that takes a good while in itself. I appreciate it all. [cl

Latest posts

Back