Stop lights (IN)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of the pipe mounts are spoken for. I'm still waiting on the guys who wanted the first ones pictured to commit by letting me know they sent a check.

Thanks

Sneaky snake I got your check in the mail today. I will get it packaged and shipped as soon as I can.

Well guys I got some bad news, three of the lights I had have gotten broke. Not sure what happened, only thing I can figure is ice fell of the garage and got them when we had our last warm up.

If you confirmed that you wanted a light with me today I believe I still have enough good ones. I may be able to piece some together also.

Snake yours is packaged up and will head out in morning.

Yours should be alright. I will keep everyone informed as I get checks and get them out.

Thanks guys.

Irpops I got your check sometime last week while I was out of town. I will get yours sent out in the morning.

Thanks

I left town last Wednesday and didn't get back till last night. I'm not sure when it actually came. Sorry for the delay.

Not a problem. It's not like this a essential part to finish my rocket science
project. I don't even know what I'm going to do with it, ha.

POPS

Did the packages stay together then? That's harbor freight tape, didn't figure it would stay on very well lol.

Latest posts

Back