Anisozygoptera Mechanica Ggigantii

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutch

RRR Supportor
new species found.... :p

Attachments

• IMGP0616.jpg
    IMGP0616.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 132
  • IMGP0623.jpg
    IMGP0623.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 117
  • IMGP0629.jpg
    IMGP0629.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 109
Verschrikkelijk!

Great work. Terror from the sky!

I have "Zero" imagination, so things such as these are unique.

If I'm not mistaken, that's a life size Minneskatchewan Mosquito. (bob w, Torchie and some others will understand.)

Seriously... beautiful work, dutch! Your artwork is outstanding!

I've said this before and I'll say it again... your shop is a work of art in itself, hospital clean and picture perfect every time! [cl

thanks for the thumbs up guys! She`ll be off to an art exibition in Germany next week... get me some space in the shop. The base is kinda uhm, subborn... :rolleyes:

exibition was opened today... good grief, them artistic bobo`s are fun to watch.... :p Glass of wine in one hand, mustache fiddling with the other, head a little tilted and giving the most intelligent comments on hanging panels made of rebar and roofing felt... :eek:[S:p:D I had fun

There was a full page item about it in a newspaper... guess what was in the photograph ;):D

Beautiful work Dutch. I suppose the critics and would-be critics found a lot of subliminal meaning in your sculpture.

exibition was opened today... good grief, them artistic bobo`s are fun to watch.... :p Glass of wine in one hand, mustache fiddling with the other, head a little tilted and giving the most intelligent comments on hanging panels made of rebar and roofing felt... :eek:[S:p:D I had fun

There was a full page item about it in a newspaper... guess what was in the photograph ;):D

Right on [cl[cl[cl :cool:

Just got back from Washington DC. Stopped at the Smithsonian Museum of Modern Art (among others). The self important BS was thick.

Nice work on the sculpture...

Just wondering where you got the mosquito idea? And don't say it just came up and bit ya... :eek:

my buddy made some clean shots for a magazine that wants it in... looks pretty cool with no clutter... :)

Also started on an outdoor sculpture. Looks to shape into some kinda grasshopper thingy :D Little bigger & rustier than this one. I nowhere near halfway and already passed the 600 pound mark... :eek:

Attachments

• MIS_9247.jpg
    MIS_9247.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 34
  • MIS_9249.jpg
    MIS_9249.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 34
  • MIS_9255.jpg
    MIS_9255.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 32
Lotsa likes but no sale so I kicked it out the shop almost a year ago to get it painted by ma nature.

Last week there was a older lady with her 3 grandkids. She lives on the other side of town and took the kids to come see the beast. How cool... :D

Attachments

• IMGP4095.jpg
    IMGP4095.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMGP4100.jpg
    IMGP4100.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 19

Latest posts

Back