just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10394458_10152645665232540_4470511269666566169_n.jpg

Mercedes Benz T80 3000hp inverted V12 at 44.5 liters.

23tm9p1.jpg

315lxqu.jpg

2rqkakj.jpg

I've seen inverted engines like this before, Chrysler made an inverted 12 or 16 cyl prototype that never made it to production at the end of WWII, looked like an upside down extra long Hemi.
What I dont get is how the oil gets up off the pistons, no doubt it would be dry sump, but you'd think oil would be thrashing around a lot in the crankcase....

I've seen inverted engines like this before, Chrysler made an inverted 12 or 16 cyl prototype that never made it to production at the end of WWII, looked like an upside down extra long Hemi.
What I dont get is how the oil gets up off the pistons, no doubt it would be dry sump, but you'd think oil would be thrashing around a lot in the crankcase....

My thoughts also

Holy cow ZZ, where have you been???

Latest posts

Back