just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
l want one:D

Later:cool:

Get one we will race!!!! Here is mine!
stuff1.jpg

Mine sports a yz125 motor 6 speed gear box!!! Should do about 50MPH if you are brave enough to get it there!

There is no way I would go 50 on that with a glass of beer! :eek: Can of beer maybe....:cool: I'd definitely try to convince my friends it would be a good idea. ....oh yeah, I don't really have any friends.... maybe that's why.... [S

They did have barstool racing, world record style at Bonneville last year, maybe a tire change and I think you could make a good run at it. Just think in the record book next to Sir Malcom Camble, Ab Jenkins, Peirson Bros, and the others.

There is no way I would go 50 on that with a glass of beer! :eek: Can of beer maybe....:cool: I'd definitely try to convince my friends it would be a good idea. ....oh yeah, I don't really have any friends.... maybe that's why.... [S

Aw come on Sam, you've got us! But
you couldn't talk me into trying that at 50mph.

It does have dual piston hydraulic breaks, gimble mount bee.... I mean soda holder, wheelie bar, and I did put a hitch on the back to pull my cooler trailer..... forgot to put up a picture of that.

finished.jpg

I bet you could get it to 55 Mav! And don't worry, if you crash, the snow will break your fall. I'd do it but I forgot my gloves... :D Seriously man, don't be a wuss, go for it!

(Did I mention I have no friends because they all died of bizarre accidents? :p)

That cart is very cool.

Now with a cart?! It just keeps getting better & better [dr
I played hockey for years, so I know how to crash on the ice/snow without getting hurt - too much ;)

The cart has good brakes, but with a full keg behind you it might be hard to stop it. Maybe I need some sort of surge brakes on the trailer. Wiring a brake controller on it and electric brakes might be a bit excessive.

Well if you're gonna run electrical, you might as well add lights too. And you could also run a refrigeration unit.

Excessive.... still not understanding the concept..... :D

Latest posts

Back