just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the picture of Jimi!!! Here's what happens when one V8 just isn't enough!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Attachments

• 2motors.jpg
    2motors.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 123
My Ghia!

This shot of the old Tripper & his Ghia was taken at sunset on Lake Travis in Austin. One day I told my Dad I was thinkin' about gettin' a Ghia! A few days later I went over to his house & this was sittin' in his driveway. Took me about a week to get the keys from him & he never got it back! I put a lot of miles on this great car... another one I wish I hadn't sold!!! ; - >

BoB

Attachments

• ghia.jpg
    ghia.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 92
This shot of the old Tripper & his Ghia was taken at sunset on Lake Travis in Austin. One day I told my Dad I was thinkin' about gettin' a Ghia! A few days later I went over to his house & this was sittin' in his driveway. Took me about a week to get the keys from him & he never got it back! I put a lot of miles on this great car... another one I wish I hadn't sold!!! ; - >

BoB

I sold my Ghia back in september. Didnt want but too many other projects and I didnt have room to keep it in the dry.
Tim

Latest posts

Back