just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bacon.jpg

Now THIS is what I'm talkin' about!!! I WANT 1!!! [dr[dr[dr

BoB

Simply gorgeous! That reminds me of a local boat I lusted after for a few years and tried numerous times to buy. I'm sure the stubborn fool junked it eventually. :mad: :(

It was one of these, a Glastron Seaflite...
58gl-covergroup-crop.jpg

I know where there is an old glastron like that. Thought many of times about trying to talk the guy out of it. It would need a whole resto. He also has a nomad sitting in the weeds

Been away from my computer a couple days while I was up the country lookin' for some old tin that needs a new home... mine!!! Haha! Anyway... here's a lil shot I took of a Stude PU cab on the side of the road! Love it!!! [cl

BoB

Attachments

• studetruckwheels.jpg
    studetruckwheels.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 83
Been away from my computer a couple days while I was up the country lookin' for some old tin that needs a new home... mine!!! Haha! Anyway... here's a lil shot I took of a Stude PU cab on the side of the road! Love it!!! [cl

BoB

And you didn't bring it home because?????.................... [S

Globeville

Spotted this on a little shortcut I use to get to a metal stamping company I use in Denver. It's in a small not so nice section of Denver called Globeville.

Attachments

• IMAG1136.jpg
    IMAG1136.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 90
  • IMAG1137.jpg
    IMAG1137.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 73

Latest posts

Back