just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out the trooper at the corner .....

Detroit

2463704-dgmg.jpg

think it's a state trooper as Detroit PD never wore uniforms like that....or could be a WWI soldier...?? Looks like a POPO car also at the curb...or at least it looks like a spot light on the left window post.....I used to go to JL Hudson in Detroit as a kid....No...not around this time...LOL...late 50's...cool pic SS.....I'll have to check the site....

Your right.....

didn't even look any further as I noticed the one....wonder why all the state coppers in Detroit???? I think the campaign hat was a basic issue in the army prior to WWII.....but the riding pants sure look a lot like the basic MSP trooper issue back then....Did you know that Michigan state troopers were were some of the first motorcyle police??? Or so they say....[S

Looks like Sargent Carter and Gomer Pyle. I have noticed that McDonalds has been putting local photos from many different eras on the walls.

In these times when no one stands behind their products any more, it is nice to see some people still offer a money back guarantee !!!!!!!! :D:D Wonder if they ever run a 2 for price of 1 sale ??? :cool:

Don

3-27-2012-10-20-11-PM.jpg

Me love you long time.....

In these times when no one stands behind their products any more, it is nice to see some people still offer a money back guarantee !!!!!!!! :D:D Wonder if they ever run a 2 for price of 1 sale ??? :cool:

Don

3-27-2012-10-20-11-PM.jpg

I'm having flashbacks.....PTS....:eek:

Latest posts

Back