just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Notice the people sitting on the curb.
a.aaa-Parked-at-the-wrong-spot.jpg

cant be real ,how would they get the rider off and away without moving the car and for the rear of the bike to be bent up like that it would have the rider pinned ?

Is it a real pic. I think the bike would be smashed like an accordain and the front of the Grand am would have damage. :confused:
Tim

I think it's plausible. (I learned that on Mythbusters. :D)

- Suppose the three vehicles were parked, no rider.

- Miss Red buys a new purse and a latte'. She hops in Grand Ram and attempts to reverse. She looks over her shoulder, selects a "gear" and leans on the throttle.

- Bike gets plowed ahead until it has firmly wedged the front wheel under the pickup and its underslung spare. Stop.

- Bike's long smooth rear fender offers a decent approach angle and Grand Ram's slick plastic front provide an easy slide....up and onto the bike's back. Stop.

- Miss Red is upset 'cuz she spilled the latte' on her new purse and this is her third wreck this month.

- Rider returns, sees the carnage, takes a phone pic, stuffs his jacket in the saddlebag, throws his helmet across the street and goes for a beer.... or eight.

It could happen. At least the beer part is believable. :D

Latest posts

Back