Finally got a project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your circle track roots are showin` in that frame :D , anybody who hits that truck is gonna have a big problem..... looks real good Tiny , can`t wait to see what you do with the next one....24

I've been working more than posting. Got the front axle under it and brake lines and gas line run last weekend. I've been doing some repairs to the cab trying to get it ready for paint. Here is a few of the rolling chassis

Attachments

• MVC-035S.JPG
    MVC-035S.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 51
  • MVC-034S.JPG
    MVC-034S.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 35
  • MVC-044S.JPG
    MVC-044S.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 42
  • MVC-045S.JPG
    MVC-045S.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 47
Oh and we got the motor in Friday. I don't have any pics of today but will get some tomorrow

Attachments

• MVC-046S.JPG
    MVC-046S.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 54
  • MVC-047S.JPG
    MVC-047S.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 36
  • MVC-054S.JPG
    MVC-054S.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 42
  • MVC-052S.JPG
    MVC-052S.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 42
Looks Great........

You are doing a heck of a job on this, Tiny1.
Great look, clean work, strong as can be. First build you say ??? ;)
And love the suicide doors.. Keep it up. '22

Thanks guys :) I hope to have all the patch panels done tomorrow or Monday so i can see about slicking the cab up a bit. thanks again for the kind words :)

I don't have much to show I spent another week in hospital got home Friday worked on grill shell Friday getting it ready for paint. My buddy installed the gas tank and finished up the brake lines this weekend i started the finish body work on cab not going to say when it will be finished seems like every time we pick a date something happens and we don't make it. But here is a few pics of what we got done the week end.

Attachments

• 060S.JPG
    060S.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 061S.JPG
    061S.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 66
  • 062S.JPG
    062S.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 064S.JPG
    064S.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 76
  • 065S.JPG
    065S.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 94
A few more

Attachments

• 066S.JPG
    066S.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 067S.JPG
    067S.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 068S.JPG
    068S.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 35
  • 071S.JPG
    071S.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 073S.JPG
    073S.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 40
Tiny,
That truck is gonna be a show stopper.

On the other note, Man you gotta take it a bit more laid back. I plan on commin down your way to have a cold brew (or 12 ) with ya, You just can't be hanging out at the hospital for weeks at a time now.......

Wow!

Tiny,
U guys r not foolin' around... looks good! I better get to work... I'll never catch u guys!

BoB

Man, you guys are not only doing great work, but you are moving right along. If I could offer one bit of advice: Stay out of the Hospital!
That grill shell is super. Looks factory made. And the over all look, wow.
Are you guys going to put a glossy paint job on it, or leave it flat? and I'll bet you will get asked that question alot.

Thanks guys We still have a ways to go yet it kinda started as a rat rod but ended up in between a hotrod an ratrod. I'm doing my best to stay out of the hospital for sure my buddy told me if i wanted to take some time off i could i didn't need to go to hospital for rest lol ..

Its going to be flat black right now its in hotrod black primer. we want to ride so thats all its going to get until later and then its going to be satin black.

Latest posts

Back