Finally got a project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. We be working hard to get it ready to take that first ride. Here is a few pics from this weekend with cab on frame. The pics didn't turn out to good i think it was the time of day we took them or something maybe we were just tired.

Attachments

• MVC-002S.JPG
    MVC-002S.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 70
  • MVC-006S.JPG
    MVC-006S.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 80
  • MVC-007S.JPG
    MVC-007S.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 61
  • MVC-009S.JPG
    MVC-009S.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 110
  • MVC-012S.JPG
    MVC-012S.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 98
I'm still working on a few dents in the doors should have them done in a day or so

Attachments

• MVC-015S.JPG
    MVC-015S.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 48
  • MVC-016S.JPG
    MVC-016S.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 56
  • MVC-018S.JPG
    MVC-018S.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 42
  • MVC-020S.JPG
    MVC-020S.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 68
Well I gotta hand it to you Tiny, that is just to cool for olsckool. :D I love it. Your gonna have a lot of fun cruzin that beast. I wish I was making that much progress on my truck.

Thanks guys . Bonehead i think my buddy said he was going to get some 50 series tires later on.

Thanks flat ... Man y'all should come down Nov 10 were going to try and make it to a car show in loxley. we want be completely finished but is a hotrod ever finished lol

Well its almost ready for a test spin looks like sometime tomorrow gonna take it for a ride. We still need interior and some small odds an ends things yet buts its getting closer everyday

Attachments

• MVC-003S.JPG
    MVC-003S.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 120
  • MVC-005S.JPG
    MVC-005S.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 82
  • MVC-006S.JPG
    MVC-006S.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 158
  • MVC-010S.JPG
    MVC-010S.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 122
  • MVC-011S.JPG
    MVC-011S.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 116
Sweet looking truck you got there. The rear tires don't even look out of place now, in fact they give it a mean look. Great job, looking forward to the drive pictures.

Thanks guys !! its been a blast working on it . I told my buddy who the truck belongs too its going to kill me to see it leave but i will start on mine then.

An Update on my buddy's truck. Between the both of us we have driven it a good little bit without any problems other than an oil leak on the intake.
I have to say I'm pretty much fearless when it comes to cars and going fast. This truck has way more Horsepower than it needs lol :eek:. It drives super nice a little rough but for your butt being only 10 inches from the rear tire i think it does well. We plan a few tweaks here and there but other than being little rough its a great ride!!.

Half Breed had a Christmas party last weekend and here is a pic on Santa taking the truck for a spin :D

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all !!

santa.JPG

Latest posts

Back