What Did Ya Get Done This Weekend?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finished the Florida Publication and went to the ER ..:confused: How the hell did that happen:eek: All symptoms were go for heart attack! Thank GOD it was not. Doc said it was heart spasms (from stress) So I took the week off after a heart cath for some R&R, now I am more behind, so much for take time off theory ... lol. But I fell better today (see I'm back ... lol) Hope everyone else's weekend was more fun!

Runnin,
How old are you there my man?

ISore

Went drag racing. Won!

Attachments

• IMG_0574.JPG
    IMG_0574.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0593.JPG
    IMG_0593.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 27
Speaking of winning. I'll try to get you guys a picture of the new front end. But I did forget to tell you all that I won "top 20" out of 130 cars. The only rat, and the second one of these I have gotten. Kind of shocked.

Here is the info from the brochure for those of you that are interested. It lists all the options and sizes in both gauges.

ShopPics064-1.jpg

ShopPics063.jpg

Last edited:
Speaking of winning. I'll try to get you guys a picture of the new front end. But I did forget to tell you all that I won "top 20" out of 130 cars. The only rat, and the second one of these I have gotten. Kind of shocked.

Congratulations Bonehead! Looking forward to seeing the pictures when you get them.

My weekend started last Thursday. My son's baseball team won state semi-final game Thursday and played in state championship Friday. Unfortunately they lost. Saturday morning I painted firewall on my '49. Then went to 2 baseball games on Saturday afternoon where my son plays on another tournament team. Went to church Sunday morning and went to 3 more baseball games......for some reason - I'm tired.

Well, not this weekend & not my work. My wife slowly continues the redo of the interior of her truck. She finally got to redo the upper door panels.

Attachments

• kdk_0032 (Medium).jpg
    kdk_0032 (Medium).jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 46
  • kdk_0034 (Medium).jpg
    kdk_0034 (Medium).jpg
    41 KB · Views: 24
That looks nice Bruce. Is that some sort of a microfiber? I especially like the armrest.

35-I've looked into those buildings before. Tried pricing a shed by US Steel Buildings. Now they won't stop calling me...had a 34' x 55' MSRP @ $24k, talked 'em down to $9k, but ended up walking away from the deal. I think that torqued 'em off! My 45' x 75' machine shed and 30' x 30' shop will have to do for a while, I guess.:rolleyes:

I worked on plywood bomber seats

I decided to make my own plywood bomber seats. The first few pictures are of the jig I make to form the backrest, and the third is of one seat partially assembled. I've done more work on them over the weekend and have just about finished up the metal support framework and will post pictures once their completed. So far, I'm very happy with the outcome.

seat_1.jpg

seat_2.jpg

seat_3.jpg

Over and out,

Sid

Here is the info from the brochure for those of you that are interested. It lists all the options and sizes in both gauges.

ShopPics064-1.jpg

ShopPics063.jpg

George,

Im about to pull the trigger on a 30x46 of similar construction, that will be fully enclosed.

My cousin had 1 built....and it held up thru Hurricane Ike without even a scratch!

Took my wee Lada rock crawling for the very first time. Managed to complete the trail without any breakage. Can't say that for everyone that came out, in our group there was a broken CV joint, broke axle, sheared ball joint and that's only 7 of the 25 trucks out there.
Now for some reason my steering wheel is off by about 35 degrees.
1005952b.jpg

DSC02752.jpg

George,

Im about to pull the trigger on a 30x46 of similar construction, that will be fully enclosed.

My cousin had 1 built....and it held up thru Hurricane Ike without even a scratch!

I am going to fully enclose mine also.I just did not want it to be all steel with the kids and soccer balls flying around. Plus I want it to match the shed wood so it looks all the same.

Ya you cant beat them for the price. You can get a realll big garage for under 10 G's. They also will build any size that you want to your specs and help with all the permits.

Latest posts

Back