Alabama people

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I just went down the list, a lot of familiar names that haven’t been seen around here in ages. Makes you wonder what happened to them, where they are now, what they are doing. I remember telling Neverdone when they were expecting their first kid, things were fixing to change for him. They changed, and he went MIA.

It’s not just here. A Ford board I’ve been on longer than I’ve been on here has dwindled down to about 6-8 of us left. They won’t admit it, but the PORK is way down on active posters, too. Fakebook and Instascam took away many of them, why, I don’t know. I don’t care anything about somebody’s 3rd cousin from their mothers side twice removed got into. Most of it is self worship, hey look at me! Just not my cup o tea.

The bacon brigade gets a lot of posts but I don't know how it used to be. It's an active forum which is nice to see forums thriving.

I think the simplicity of having all your pages of interest in one place on Facebook is what makes it more enticing. I don't like it as much. The groups are a bit transient and therefore you get more jerks. I've left several Facebook car groups because of the people.

Latest posts

Back