Alabama people

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i use fb to keep up with family mainly, a few groups and maybe the market place. i'm on other sites as well. one of them was the biggest t bucket sites around, their all on facebook now.

I find Facebook quite useful and entertaining. Don't have many friends and post very little personal stuff. I just look, read and enjoy. I even get to banter with some well known drag racers from the past.
I spend a lot of time on You Tube. Music, lectures, news, How to do its, and free movies. Just spent about ten hours watching cylinder head porting. The TV is on mostly for sports.
I have come to terms with the turnover of folks on the enthusiast sites. It happens, can't change it.
To keep from becoming a total recluse, I go to lunch weekly with the two guys that help with the dragster. Thursdays it's out to Gruber's for food and a BS session. Anywhere from 10 to 30 car guys. Then there's occasional Sunday breakfast with two different small groups of car guys.
When you get to be 81, this might be your life too.

Latest posts

Back