Allis Chalmers

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutch

RRR Supportor
Made a couple fenders for an Allis Chalmers tractor. I don`t know anything about those other than they made really cool crawlers. The fenders are 16ga steel.
This little tractor is under restoration now and by the looks of the fenders it was about time too... :p The owner promised to send me a picture of the finished project... [P

Attachments

• IMGP8363.jpg
    IMGP8363.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMGP8366.jpg
    IMGP8366.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMGP8369.jpg
    IMGP8369.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMGP8375.jpg
    IMGP8375.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMGP8410.jpg
    IMGP8410.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMGP8412.jpg
    IMGP8412.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMGP8426.jpg
    IMGP8426.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMGP8427.jpg
    IMGP8427.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 27
Thanks for the thumbs up guys.

Real nice rebuild on those Allis fenders.[;) What Allis are they off of? I had an AC-WD.

I don`t have a clue... All I saw are these rusty parts.

Clamshell fenders are really hard to make, so very few companies make them. And here you make it look so easy.
Keep on tinkering, Dutch.

They are not too complicated to make but the problem with those tractor panels is the material thickness. The difference between shaping 19ga and 16ga is enormous. Had they been 19ga, I would probably have made them in one piece.

Awesome work Dutch, I would love to spend a week in your shop watching you do your magic and maybe learn a few things. [cl[cl

I would say you know how the magic works ,Dozer... Just swing the hammer and once the experience-bin starts filling less quick, you`re doing fine. ;)

Beautiful work Dutch. You always make it looks so easy, and we all appreciate how difficult it is.

thanks Bill

Incredible work! Those aren't tractor parts, they're works of art!

You definitely made it look easy. I'm amazed.

Thanks snopro. They are tractor parts.... :D

Latest posts

Back