Rat Rod Trucks

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
going soon...

This is on that auction site ending soon..look under "Ford Other"

Attachments

• F6.JPG
    F6.JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 84
I believe your truck is one if the ones that I was suppose to get. I think Gus tried to sell those trucks to everyone but I was the only one who drove across the country to end up empty handed.

The owner of that yard was a real flaky jerk. One day he wanted to sell every thing the next nothing was for sale. I guess I was there the right day.

I di manage to get that truck a 29 Model A cab, a couple cowls, a bunck of hub caps, wheel covers, road signs, and some other stuff and these exhaust manifold. Which, I sold on Ebay for $2,000.

The owner of that yard was a real flaky jerk. One day he wanted to sell every thing the next nothing was for sale. I guess I was there the right day.

I di manage to get that truck a 29 Model A cab, a couple cowls, a bunck of hub caps, wheel covers, road signs, and some other stuff and these exhaust manifold. Which, I sold on Ebay for $2,000.

What in the heck are they off of?

"Man, That's one ugly truck." Yes, that's why it'll make such a great Rat Rod!

The 38s and 39s you either love em or hate em!

It was last licenced in 1951 at some point in it's life the dually rear was added and it looks like there was a dump bed on it. you can see hinges at the end of the frame. Gus found this in a yard in Santa Fe NM that closed in the 70s.
Thanks dmv56, It looks like all it needs is some power and you got your rat rollin'. [cl

Latest posts

Back