Why the name change!?!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
I guess you've noticed I changed the name of the forum to Undead Sleds. I've been wanting to change it for quite some time as I think it reflects the way I'm feeling these days. I also felt it would be better for the future of the forum & after ten years I was ready for a lil change. Everything else will pretty much stay the same!

BoB

Gonna change the URL too? [S

No, I have both URL's. RRR is the main one & Undead Sleds is just redirected to RRR.

I like it. In 10 years the meaning of a rat rod has kinda of morphed into something that doesn't represent what many of us drive or build.

My feelings exactly! I was a big beater fan back in the day & spent all my $$$ on preformance parts & never had the money for a real paint job. I ran most of my cars in primer & especially loved red oxide primer! I was also a big sleeper fan & loved smoking guys who thought they had a bad car because they had loud mufflers! And everyone knows how I love to pick on soccer moms... haha!

BoB

I like it. In 10 years the meaning of a rat rod has kinda of morphed into something that doesn't represent what many of us drive or build.

Yep...the term Rat rod now seems to mean anything the "Builder" has laying around is used and safety is a term not used!:D
I like the new name! Congrats on 10 years Mr. Tripper!![cl

banner still says rat rods rule on my end. now i'll y to remember the new name, which may be rough as some days i can't remember my own name. lol

Jeez, for a bit there I thought the RRR site had been jacked by some creep in his moms basement :D
It's just a name after all, maybe a good idea since the use of the term "Ratrod" has been so diluted of late, getting applied to some real piles of poo that could give the real rodders a less than stellar image..

I don't like it at all!!! Instead of typing "Welcome to RRR!" I'm gonna have to start typing "Welcome to UDS!" That's three different keys I have to hit instead of hitting the R key three times. What a rip off!! [ddd

I agree it's time for some change, the name has been abused a lot of late.
Thanks Trippers[cl
Sam, don't you have a secretary to do that stuff[S

Yep...the term Rat rod now seems to mean anything the "Builder" has laying around is used and safety is a term not used!:D
I like the new name! Congrats on 10 years Mr. Tripper!![cl

Jeez, for a bit there I thought the RRR site had been jacked by some creep in his moms basement :D
It's just a name after all, maybe a good idea since the use of the term "Ratrod" has been so diluted of late, getting applied to some real piles of poo that could give the real rodders a less than stellar image..

Works for me. I like it

Call it whatever you like. I'm just glad it is alive (OK, Undead) and well. [cl

Pretty cool name. :)

I agree, like everything else, the term 'Rat Rod' has changed over the last 10 years. I like the new name. long live RRR!

Beercan

Latest posts

Back