How much did you pay for fuel today ??$$??$$

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's down to $3.76 here for the last two or three weeks and I hadn't even though about this thread until it came back to the top.................guess a buck more than this time last year must not be bad enough for me to complain about [S:rolleyes: Still some games going on around here though, one day last week it jumped from $3.76 to $3.96 and the pumps were packed.....like everyone was anticipating another jump soon.......then the next morning it was back down to $3.76 :eek:[S Don't know if a big oil company wanted to build another refinery or if it was just a local distributor wanting a new tanker truck :rolleyes:

Around here its about $3.65 - $3.71. But yesterday on my way to a show I passed through a little town were two stations had it for $3.51. Had to stop and fill the tank.

My daily driver takes premium and that has been down around $ 3.55-$3.65 a gallon, really a nice level considering I was paying about $ 4.35 a gallon.

Regular got down to $ 3.31 but yesterday it jumped back up to $ 3.35 a gallon. Hope that is not a sign that the party is over. :(

Don

3.29 in ashboro n.c. I still thank its funny how much the price will change from station to station in just a few miles

3.29 in ashboro n.c. I still thank its funny how much the price will change from station to station in just a few miles

That is strange. If I buy it in Ft Myers it is one price, if I drive 10 minutes north to North Ft Myers it is cheaper, and if we go 10 minutes south to Estero it is higher. I guess they set the price at what their competition in that area is charging.

Don

3.27 here....our gas tax is one of the highest in the area....could only imagine what it would cost if the tax came down!! It keeps jumping up and down here too Don......hopefully it will keep going down...:D

Latest posts

Back