Hercules

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, just blown away by this build. What color will it be?

If I would have the guts to have an opinion on any part of this build, I would say the exhaust tips look out of place.... :eek:

I watch lots of build videos. Videos posted by well known metal shapers, coach builders and the like. You, my friend, are among the best.[cl

wow, just blown away by this build. What color will it be?

If I would have the guts to have an opinion on any part of this build, I would say the exhaust tips look out of place.... :eek:

Thanks everyone for the kind words, it means more from people like you that know what they're looking at.
Color - brown Tremclad like the grille shell.
The exhaust tips were from my scrap pile - too shiny?? - maybe I'll give them the brass wire brush treatment...

attachment.php

outstanding! [cl[cl[cl

Thanks everyone for the kind words, it means more from people like you that know what they're looking at.
Color - brown Tremclad like the grille shell.
The exhaust tips were from my scrap pile - too shiny?? - maybe I'll give them the brass wire brush treatment...

For me it`s the slick shape, not the shine.

Got the dash back today from having the Hydrographics applied, couldn't resist putting it together. I don't farm out many things but this is just too nice and easy - the shiniest thing to go on the it... :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_4087.JPG
    IMG_4087.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 77
Going for a more authentic late 20s look, I like the fabric top look also and seeing the wood on the underside is kinda kool - I just like the style of those years when you could still see how body styles developed from horse drawn buggys and stagecoaches.

THIS! [dr [cl

Very similar to what is in store for my '30! I've had cardboard templates cut out for sides and back wall for some time now and am going with a "narrow" vertical bead-board look- dark brown stain. Thinking it will work great with the style/theme of my truck. Wasn't so sure about the top until I saw this post.

Time for more coffee and catching up! [cl[P

Latest posts

Back