What do you think about this ?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henrys47merc

Local cruise in / Thirty thousand dollar using a broom stick because the fancy hood hinges would not hold the hood up(car) . There are so many hood props out there waiting to be installed. If you think about it long enough, you can find a way to make it look good.

Usually, I'd rather they just left the hood shut. I'd rather look at the lines of the car, and there's not to many 350's I really care to look at.

I use the Louisville slugger I keep in the truck as a hood prop. I also agree with Sam, you see one 350 you've seen em all. Any sbc for that matter.

I love that car maybe one day I'll get whats left of my nephew's 68 it has a scoop too ,, but it has the 390 in it , full cam .. it use to churp the tires every time the motor turned over , when you backed up in our garage .

Hood prop

I was not knocking the car in anyway. I was thinking that their had to be a better way to prop up the hood.

you've seen one Rambler engine , you have seen them all...LOL
Well........were are the pics????
I have seen some strange things holding hoods and doors open at outdoor and indoor shows. Cardboard holding side windows up on 25K cars....aluminum foil on gas lines, jack stands, hood props, wiper motors......

Baseball bat...theft deterrent device..i.e. hood prop

weld on..........[;)

Kinda off the topic but not really, I never liked cars at shows where the owner is trying to show every part of the car. You know, the ones tilted over with mirrors to show the bottom, doors, hood and trunk open and especially the convertible or retractable top half up.

Latest posts

Back