B'ville. who's going?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willowbilly3

A *real* tin magnet
I should be there Sat. or early Sunday. Meeting friends from Seattle. They have a motorhome but I'll be driving my white 2000 F350 with a big old flatbed, and sleeping on the ground. Plus the Hooligan is tagging along.

No bucket list for me, just a to do list. I be there as long as I the mechanical gods don't hit to hard on the way. Thinking about going to the Salt lake speed shop party on the 6th, tech on 7th, then for the races through Sunday sometime.

What?? nobody else going to hang around the salt flats, probably won't need to wear a sweater should be warm enough, might be a few cool cars there, maybe a couple of fellow gear heads.

i am starting to doubt if i will ever have the money and time in my life to go there.
sad but true...

Never been to the salt flats, I checked out the site for it and looks like a blast. We have highway 15 here in Cali, like the autobahn. Been 212 in a 67 stingray just past Escondido. I think I left a present on the seat I was sitting in. Someday I'll check out the flats, not in the cards this year.

We can expect plenty of photo documentation can't we WB? :cool:

Lots of extra batterys for the camera and a 4 gig card, should be enough.

Hey, we all make the time for what's most important. I was always going, then fizzled out with the same excuses. Last winter I started just ratholing a little here and a little there to take my daughter to Seattle for spring break and found it wasn't that hard when I disciplined myself to make the money off limits for anything else. So I kept poking away and had enough to go to her graduation in Texas, kept it up and then there was enough for B'ville and it just happened to work out for my good friend in Seattle to be his year to go also. So 3 trips this year and I don't even have a job.

I wouldn't mind doing a casual caravan down from Seattle area if'n anybody from the Northwest is making the run, I have tools to help others, just not the ones I will need.

Latest posts

Back