Something interesting on ebay

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats funny.. i had looked at that myself.. if it were closer it would look sweet behind my truck.. i wasnt sure though if it would really be long enough to sleep in...

thats funny.. i had looked at that myself.. if it were closer it would look sweet behind my truck.. i wasnt sure though if it would really be long enough to sleep in...

Oh sure it would be long enough, for short people lol. If I didn't already have an old travel trailer I would probably get it.

I belong to an international teardrop camping group.....Tearjerkers.net If you go look at the Canada chapters, one of the Chapter Directors built a teardrop out of various car,truck and motorcycle parts. He calls it Miss Piggy because of the Stude' nose on it.
I have a 1947 KenSkill that's about 95% original and a homebuilt 4x8 woodie teardrop. I'm C.D. of the Mountaineers of West Virginia chapter..stop by and say Hi from RRR.....Later--John T.

Latest posts

Back