Am I crazy or ????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stump

I just picked up a '51 chevy truck/s10 conversion project about a week and a half ago. Through my daily travels of being a toolman and bs'ing with customers, I was made aware of another truck, so I had to go look at it. It is a 55 GMC truck, in which right away I was drawn to the front grill and bumper. After looking, I figured the fella would want quite a few benji's for it, so I asked how much. Much to my surprise it was not what I expected, so am I crazy for wanting to buy it? I honestly think I would be crazy not to buy it.

If you have the space and the cash better to get it. Nothing to lose, you can always resell it rather than always regret passing it up. Looking back at the good deals you passed on and regret years later, now that will make you crazy.

I have a yard full of projects from coin toss decisions like that.lol
If you want it, get it,nothing like a regreted decision.

If you have the space and the cash better to get it. Nothing to lose, you can always resell it rather than always regret passing it up. Looking back at the good deals you passed on and regret years later, now that will make you crazy.

Yep!....Better to say "I'm glad I did" rather than "I wish I had"! :D

Yes, you are completely bonkers. Give me the address and I'll buy it to keep you from wasting your money!!!!!

If the 55 GMC trucks have a V8 emblem on the front fenders, they came from the factory with Pontiac V8 engines.

GMC-100.jpg

Got the '55 bought!!! She is a pretty solid truck and could be a driver in short time as compared to '51 and my '69 Chevelle. Forgot to mention I have one of them also, it is my first and only car my folks bought me to drive, so I figured I had better hang on to it.

Latest posts

Back