met a RRR member today

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy

Motor mouth ratchet jaw!
yesterday
a fella recognized my car and said he knew me from here
turns out he lives right down the st from me here in north platte
nice guy
i cant remember his handle here though
sumpin like
MMNP or such.

Always like meeting kats & kittens in person! Meet most folks at the shows but have met some that lived pretty close!

BoB

Enjoyed talking with you Billy and showing you my projects. Thanks for showing me your truck. Now I am even more anxious to get my truck going. I was driving home and saw Billy's truck parked. So I drove around the block and saw him coming out of the store. I said are you Billy. When he said yes I told him I saw his truck on RRR and really enjoyed his posts. Someday I will have to start a build thread here on RRR. I will give you a call one of these days Billy.

Enjoyed talking with you Billy and showing you my projects. Thanks for showing me your truck. Now I am even more anxious to get my truck going. I was driving home and saw Billy's truck parked. So I drove around the block and saw him coming out of the store. I said are you Billy. When he said yes I told him I saw his truck on RRR and really enjoyed his posts. Someday I will have to start a build thread here on RRR. I will give you a call one of these days Billy.

if you ever need a hand
you got my number.:D

i often get asked
billy what is the secret to your amazing good looks and youthful vigor?
and i never tell em.
but i will share it with you
i eat a pinecone every day

Latest posts

Back