RIP Jessi Combs

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just getting ready to post this news...……..so very sad. She seemed like a very nice young lady, and very into this hobby.

I know we always say "They died while doing what they loved", but that doesn't make it any less sad.

What a shock.

Very dad to hear!

Wasn't there another woman in the hobby killed in a jet car earlier this year???

Sad news, indeed. RIP Jessi. :(

I don't follow LSR, but I'm familiar with the North American Eagle project. (Aptly named, Americans and Canadians were partnered in pursuit of the ultimate land speed record, held since 1997 by our friends and mortal enemies, the British.)

I'd expect Jessi's death brings an end to the project, completely. With respect and condolences to the team and their families, is there anybody else on this continent vying for the title?

Wasn't there another woman in the hobby killed in a jet car earlier this year???

Doesn't ring a bell. Are you thinking about the legendary Doug Rose? His story in the link below...

Doug Rose Green Mamba

Latest posts

Back