Cow power!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Been raising a lil bull for processing & took him in today.This photo was a month ago & he's put on a lot of weight since then, guessin' he weighs about 750. No antibiotics, growth hormones & grass fed! Will be eatin' the best steaks, sausage & hamburger money can't buy in 2 weeks! Just in time to kick off BBQ season! :D

BoB

Attachments

• lumpy.jpg
    lumpy.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 22
  • steaks.jpg
    steaks.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 25
nice! people should pay a decent price for meat to have them all grow up like this fella. The difference in quality is huge.
I started buying meat from a local farmer some yrs ago. He raises his Herefords
like you did. Once you taste the difference ,you never go back [cl

I haven't been south since our racing days and I've never been to Texas.

Maybe it's time to change all that... I could be there in 2 weeks. :D

nice! people should pay a decent price for meat to have them all grow up like this fella. The difference in quality is huge.

That's the truth! By the time you account for the price of the calf & processing it generally come out to about $2.65 a lb... you can't beat that & it's the best beef you've ever eaten! [dr

I'm in for a couple of steaks ;)

I'm always down for a BBQ....just so you know. :)

I haven't been south since our racing days and I've never been to Texas.

Maybe it's time to change all that... I could be there in 2 weeks. :D

Come on down guys but remember... it's a working ranch & you'll have to work for your dinner! Just had to cut down a 200+ yr old Live Oak & will need help getting it on the burn pile & chopping a lot of it for fire wood!
[ddd:eek::D

My aunt and uncle raise Herefords and sell breeding stock and embryo all across the world. I'm very happy to fill my freezer with their beef :D

Latest posts

Back