Ford service manuals

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old man dave

I have a few service manuals that i do not need. My cousin was a mechanic from the 50's until he died in 1997. He worked out of a barn that he also lived in that was full of tools and a 1966 Ford Galaxie that had never had feet on the carpet. The seats and carpet where protected with clear vinyl. The car was triple black spent its whole life in a garage and only had 3 sets of tires since 1966. The car only sold for $2500 because nobody wanted it.
I will send the manuals to someone for the cost of shipping and a few dollars for my time. The yellow faced are from 1962, i also have a set from 1963. I will send one or all. Not for sale is a service station manual for all cars that has all the tune up specs and chassis specs for every American car and truck. It was printed in 1968 so it covers nailheads, hemis, big blocks and every thing in between. I enjoy looking at it as much as i like looking at Playboy!!!

Attachments

• picture 116.jpg
    picture 116.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 4
  • picture 117.jpg
    picture 117.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 3
  • picture 118.jpg
    picture 118.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 3
  • picture 119.jpg
    picture 119.jpg