My New Toy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rivrat

Here my 1950 3100 i just picked up. it had a 350 carb'd vortec, s10 frame, 700R4 auto, power steering, disk brakes, A/C. it has been my daily driver since I brought her home. My 07 F150 hasnt moved in 3 weeks. found it on Craigslist
5deec9b2.jpg

d890e695.jpg

7e0333ec.jpg

d3d55248.jpg

Keep the wheels! The 18/20 combo works with the truck. Only thing better would be to fully polish those wheels.

However, I would change the shifter and the steering column.

I'm going to get set of 17" smoothies and may paint them the same metal flake red that's on the seats. Some of the car shows I want to attend don't allow modern wheels.

i love the wheels. i wouldn't change a thing about the truck. thats the baddest truck i've ever seen!!

Generally speaking, I'm not a big fan of big wheels, but they just look right on that truck!! Honestly I don't think I'd change a thing!!
Nice score, hope it runs as well as it looks!![cl[cl

I'm not a fan of those wheels on anything. Now if it were classic torque thrusts or something like that, it would look cool. Nice truck though.

Don

man I love your truck and if thats the neighborhood you live in I love it even more. there are many a vehicle those wheels would not look good on but they were made for that truck. If you have to run oldies for the shows ok but as soon as you get home put the sexy ones back on.

Latest posts

Back