possible body swap?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Billy

I love this quote for sure....makes way too much sense really...I am trying as we speak to unload a 1947 Willys Jeep....other than it wont run over 45 mph but my darling life wife wont drive it...so if she wont drive it why have it???

Good luck with your plans...how do you like Nebraska countryside so far??

MikeC

THATS FUNNY THAT YOU SAY THAT.
MY WIFE OPENLY WEPT WHEN I SOLD MY WILLYS JEEP.
when i said
oh baby we can get another
she said
but i loved that one!
top speed 45mph
pm sent about yer jeep
ps
the girl and l love it here.

THATS FUNNY THAT YOU SAY THAT.
MY WIFE OPENLY WEPT WHEN I SOLD MY WILLYS JEEP.
when i said
oh baby we can get another
she said
but i loved that one!
top speed 45mph
pm sent about yer jeep
ps
the girl and l love it here.

Here it is...I have no place to safely drive it...I wanted to drive it to work...it doesnt play well in traffic...and my wife wont drive it...

MikeC

i am simply going to un-channel it and drop the floor 4"
then in the not-too-distant future i will build a speedster/1920's era indy car*
*google it. they are hella-cool ;)

I took one out of an old 54 its a box heater with 2 flaps you open and a fan thats in the box .. mine works great .. I also seen this type on fork lifts and other equipment ..

I took one out of an old 54 its a box heater with 2 flaps you open and a fan thats in the box .. mine works great .. I also seen this type on fork lifts and other equipment ..

An old 54 what [S I took the A/C heater monster out of the sprint, I figured when it get windows, if ever I'll need some thing.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back