I found it!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmw56

Busted and Rusted on Route 66
The ultimate rat rod! Williams, AZ.
I don't know if it's the one that's been on the Internet or not but I sure hope there isn't two of them!

Attachments

• IMG_20220706_151431960_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220706_151431960_HDR.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 62
The ultimate rat rod! Williams, AZ.
I don't know if it's the one that's been on the Internet or not but I sure hope there isn't two of them!

Now that you found it and you make it go away

They have a contest for the ugliest dog! Don't think we need a contest for this one... we have a WINNER!!! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

I have to say...I bet it runs and drives way better than the original International Pickup truck ever even dreamed about...

Yes it is ugly but comfort wise I would drive it...

Someone I bet spent a lot of time on that ole Gran Prix making into what ever that is called now...Tow Mator Prix maybe??

Thanks for sharing

MikeC

I have to say...I bet it runs and drives way better than the original International Pickup truck ever even dreamed about...

Yes it is ugly but comfort wise I would drive it...

Someone I bet spent a lot of time on that ole Gran Prix making into what ever that is called now...Tow Mator Prix maybe??

Thanks for sharing

MikeC

Grand Am. I'm not sold that driving this hacked together piece would be more enjoyable than driving the old IH originally. Given the choice, I'd take the stock pickup.

Latest posts

Back