American Autowire or diy?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After using American Autowire on my last build I wouldn't use anything else. EXCELLENT quality, detailed & easy to read instructions and excellent tech service if you need it. Not only that, but after pricing out everything they include with their kits it really is a hard deal to beat. Highly recommended!!

After using American Autowire on my last build I wouldn't use anything else. EXCELLENT quality, detailed & easy to read instructions and excellent tech service if you need it. Not only that, but after pricing out everything they include with their kits it really is a hard deal to beat. Highly recommended!!

Actually, I already have an American Autowire kit and I agree, it seems to be a good quality product.
My concern is that there is lot of wires/parts that I don´t need.
Maybe I just remove the ones I don´t need.

Right now, I have about four fat bundles of wound up wire under the dash of my 39. The difference in price was so small that I thought what the heck. I will have to go back and remove a few circuits. I know I will never have electric seats, or A/C in in. A sound system besides the engine may find a way into it one day, so I'll keep those.

Now I think about what the car will really need, and buy accordingly.

I'd say remove any circuits that you know you will never use, and hide the rest until you are ready for them.

Latest posts

Back