More junk art

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://selectedgrub.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_11.html

Start of build thread if anyone's interested.

AVvXsEiuqlzH2xUabyStoSmO_xs7juNGeZkWoVitrWRaM-o1zvAfdTKORQwCp34FvcRjMRWe_QPWOMusW8XwDpxaSHTqrTF0L3mhPfayWV5mRPQAJ6xkYk3E8qsEGOR8jxGb7so4jFWpJRXXTTdQTsO3oY3H-o47V_OWyw8RoLaR67QLKxrjC0FB2uk737oF4g=s816

Merry Christmas guys.

Hi guy's it's just Junk art that like most serves no purpose at all.
Some people like it.

I've cleaned it up now and varnished, looks way better.

AVvXsEhuJCP6OpO0nabWKnCNQH1SfBUn50K87H2ET1YkFeckm89FDRe51JCaSh3d2GFKzvM2xc4HrDsaxarbxjq_1Kc6Ah3M-hxXQfpi25VqGTFugvuV_CR6zWJ5c5w21Bv2DmjbGw19QP0fEMZN2SSbBMVXP2iG1G5deDEV-w2iEJkYhPCf2nFWv3FBNNdTLg=s816

Hey Grub, Frankly I've never understood what you are doing. I like it though. When you said most of it has no purpose at all, it became clear to me. Big Duh on my part. Light bulb finally went off. It's art![cl

I also have to apologize, Grub. Art for arts sake is taking me to a new level of perception. I'm a wee bit slow.
Keep on tinkering.

PS. On the last set of pictures, I guessed what you were doing a way sooner, so I'm making progress. [cl

Some years ago I was a member to some metal shaping board and I remember you posting some things there as well. Then the drama started about it not being metal shaping and blabla. I left due the same crap and I was glad to see your work pop up here.
You`re really good at what you do, so thanks for sharing it :cool:

Thanks alot guys your all too kind.

I hope some people will enjoy I miss forums a whole lot quieter these days.
Stay safe.

Hey thank you Kenny.
Appreciate the comment.

This is Carl I'm not feeling the arms so it's still a WIP

AVvXsEgTmkWtvTAmuxyZEQe68HTjm__MdTVloNnkY31ggFBhWv3SHoXOWmSgQE10t0dvox2FQslcq5O9RyWsMAeANmbTUDBhvfxk6MnTvNGi1MlyyZ-_4tzT05U0ZKKzCweaEhOu9Ybzod04S1T6m3AEeJtBZbqYokAx2BVnB3IdKi4mwQ4iLPkpQy9CXu1Ppw=s816

Latest posts

Back