Hello from CT

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redidbull

I am new to posting here but look around often.I do not have Rat Rod but love them. The closet thing I have is a $700 89 Ford Pickup. I guess at some date and time it may be a Rat Rod but I'm enjoying building it on basically no cash.Scouring ebay and craiglist for stuff is one of the best parts of no budget. I love looking around at the talent here. I have mechanical knowledge and can weld a lil,not pretty but holds, but have zero artistic component. Thanks for having me to enjoy your builds. Jim

Attachments

• 20170823_122948.jpg
    20170823_122948.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 20170823_123004.jpg
    20170823_123004.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 22
Welcome to Undead Sleds! I have a '87 with the 300 I tried to beat to death. Now it's a "ran when parked." Yours looks to bee in good shape.

Welcome from NH!

I just read your post about the cabin and finding old stuff on back roads up here. I just pulled a 72 Ford E300 Supervan from behind a farmers barn. Hasn't been on the road since 07. Surprisingly clean!

Hi, I am always in awe when people find things like you did. There is so much stuff out there behind barns in fields etc. I have a friend who lives in MA off the beaten path and when I go up there there always seems to be something out in a field or sitting in a driveway that needs love. Jim

Latest posts

Back