Hello from Norway

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hansa1100

Hi all, 44 y/o architect from Oslo, Norway. Been a car guy all my life, but only recently I've found the time and the money to build a hot rod (or two).

I was searching for floor subframe ideas when i found Don's pictures of his son's RPU, which I've also seen on the HAMB. Got curious and found zzrodder's builds, then I knew I had to join this site.

My current project is a 1937 Oldsmobile Six that I plan to convert to a tudor, very much inspired by zzrodder's two builds. I also have a tiny English 1935 Ford Y that'll be a more traditional build, fenderless and solid axles. But since I only have a suburban single car garage, the Y is in storage for now. Also, just an illustration pic, my computer died with all my car pics on it.

Paal (pronounced Paul)

Attachments

• IMG_0662.JPG
    IMG_0662.JPG
    211.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0934.JPG
    IMG_0934.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 25
  • YTypeFordb.jpg
    YTypeFordb.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 24
Welcome from Central Texas! Cool project... keep us posted! We're always interested in what our hot rodding brothers are doing across the pond!

BoB

Welcome to RRR from northern Alberta, Canada. I live in such a cool area that I can get to a place called Valhalla in less than an hour. I suppose that you could get there too, but,---- I can come back from my Valhalla.

[for all of you foreigners out there, Valhalla in Norway is Heaven.]
[ in Canada it is a hamlet north of me about 50 miles.] :D

Thanks, guys! I've just ordered some steel for the rockers and the floor supports, the rust was pretty well hidden underneath bondo and primer...
I'm sure I'll start a thread when I have something to show for :)

Welcome from NH!

On a side note I've been to Oslo way back in 1992 when I was in the Marines. Loved it there!

Latest posts

Back