New guy from Earth

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mudbone40

My name is Billy, Im actually from Ky. about 30 miles n/e of Louisville. I found this forum from a post on another forum I belong to, thought I'd check it out, looks pretty interesting so far. Im a retired machinist, got a pretty cool machine shop at home, just hang out with other old farts, tell each other lies, do my honey do jobs for the wife, and work on buddies stuff, and sometimes I even get to work on my stuff. Got a finished 37 flatback, and Im building a 40 ford pickup, thats about all I can say about myself. Probably just lurk for awhile.
Later,
MUDBONE: :cool:

Last edited:
Welcome!

Mudbone,
Welcome to the forum & we're definitely gonna wanna see some fotos of u're cars & u're shop too if u wanna share that! I'm currently puttin' a Nailhead & quick change in my '41 Ford pu. Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

Welcome to RRR Mudbone40. Are you sure that Ky is on earth? Just kidding. I'm originally from up your way. Still have plenty of relatives in the area.

Thanks guys, here's a couple pics of my 37 sedan & 40 pickumup. The 37's been done about 6 yrs. now, I bought it over 30 yrs. ago, I know thats a long time, but thats another story. The truck is actually my wifes, she lets me buy parts when I say that. haha It came from Mineral Springs Texas, I bought it a couple yrs. ago at the nats in Louisville. It's on a S10 frame that I modified, reason being this truck is layin boards and its gotta be on the cheap. I'll try to take some pics of the shop and post them later. Whew Im getting finger cramp from typing.
Later

cool

that is a cool car and that black paint is flaless. i would kill for a lathe, i do not really know how to use one, but i know enough to know that i need one lol.

Pablo

Thanks to everyone thats posted, this is definately the best welcoming committee from any forum I've ever been associated with, I think Im goin like it here just fine. Im not much of a talker or writer, but when the time comes, Im not afraid to chime in. Thanks again guys, let me see, I think I got my first thread figured out.
Later,
Mudbone

P.S. nobody calls me Mudbone, had a cat named that, and I thought it was pretty neat.

welcome aboard!
i do some machine work from time to time but always need some questions anserd,be great if youd stick around !
got an old 1927 [i think anyway] south bend laith,know any thing about them?

Welcome from beautiful,,,,,well right now very white E-Town.
Like the looks of both your rides. You should fit right in here. It's the best place I've found to be able to just cars/trucks & whatever. Very friendly folks here.

Latest posts

Back