Traffic Pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trans Am

Fiki,
Wow... those r some nice rides but from my recollection... Trans Am's *really* sucked gas. Must b *very* expensive to drive 1 over there!?!?

BoB

well, a galon here costs approx. some 5,5 US dollars...for now, its acceptable for our living standard..but could be cheaper...

actually I know all 3 owners, they all live or work near where I live...
That trans am is sitting there for about 10 years and the guy doesnt wanna sell...car is still in mint condition...sounds awsome:)

2-tone Stang!

Ck this 2-tone Stang!

Attachments

• 2tone.jpg
    2tone.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 82
Fiat!

This Fiat was restored by a yound kid who also has a Shelby Tribute Mustang! Interior is primo!

BoB

Attachments

• phiat.jpg
    phiat.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 24
  • fiatrear.jpg
    fiatrear.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 19
Not too often!!!

Now here's something u don't see everyday!!!

BoB

Attachments

• wagonf.jpg
    wagonf.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 82
  • wagonb.jpg
    wagonb.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 67
Surfin' Safari!!!

What was the price on that one Bob?

and you haven't bought it, Bob ???

Gastrick
He was asking $1500 but it's been sitting there a while. He has the hood but the interior is shot (seats etc), floors look good.

Bruce,
No, runnin' outta room but my wife wants the Rambler station wagon I posted a few posts up! I'd love to flat black it... pinstripe it & throw some surf boards on top!

BoB

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!! The hay bales are coming The hay bales are coming!!!!!!

Attachments

• haytruck.jpg
    haytruck.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 141
  • fordtruck.jpg
    fordtruck.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 177
  • chevtruck.jpg
    chevtruck.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 191
Nova drag car!

Saw this Nova drag car on the freeway today... sorry about the lame image quality but it was on my cell phone @ 60mph.

BoB

Attachments

• novadragcar.jpg
    novadragcar.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 122
CD,
Love that Ford pu in hte middle picture! Sweet! That was a really beautiful year!

BoB
Me too, in my younger days I had one of those with a 392 Hemi, the push button trans was mounted sideways where the radio went..looked like the radio until you looked closer.

Sorry I saw this at the last min. and stuck the camera out the window held the shutter button down and took a bunch of frames in hopes I would get something as I drove by.

Attachments

• vwpickup.gif
    vwpickup.gif
    207.2 KB · Views: 96
Beautiful!!!

This is my buddy's '70 Vette! He did a total frame-off! Paint is from a new Caddy. This car is absolutely beautiful & sounds great!!! It won 1st place in class @ last year's Houston Autorama.

vette1.jpg

BoB

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back