fresh thinking photos

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2567682910040609355zJvYhr_fs.jpg

It is a time consuming hobby Tom, seaching all over the net. For me it is, but we think Gastrick has his own research staff.:)

hippies_14x8-1.jpg

Research staff ? ha!ha!.I wandered what santas elfs did for the rest of the year!
From what i've seen gastrick's got it goin on man.
But i wish he would answer my 62 gasser questions?
And how do i keep up with when some one asks me or answers me on something i dont want to come off as a jerk because i forgot to answer some one ,this forum is big onced ya get on it!

WOW I love that C-10 chevy, I will never look at another one the same again. i just got my hands on a donnor truck for me project, a 67 ford. I was going to pull the motor and haul it off, but I think that it may become another open wheel rat.

Pablo

I'm not sure how fresh of an idea it is, because I did this about 5 or 6 years ago, but I still think it was pretty cool (mostly because I thought it up and pulled it off...pat on the back to me).

Everyone's seen the Mercedes E class headlights mounted in everything from the Sniper to the local guy with his 40 Ford (you know the ones with the turnsignal in the upper part of the lens). I had a set of these headlights laying around and as was thinking of using them in my 39 Plymouth, but got to looking and thought....why not?

I cut up a set of 34 Studebaker headlight buckets and mounted the E class headlights in them.

Here is a shot to show the stock and modified results

headlghts003.jpg

hl1.jpg

If you notice in the following pic how the headlight has a slight "lean" to it...it worked out great with the lines of the Studebaker fenders

hl3.jpg

LeftFront.jpg

air,,

This is,,,Ok it's,, Well it's different.

Attachments

• 1adf_3.JPG
    1adf_3.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 599
  • 3f9f_3.JPG
    3f9f_3.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 378
  • 3a93_3.JPG
    3a93_3.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 381
  • 1f7d_3.JPG
    1f7d_3.JPG