fresh thinking photos

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Duse!

1935 Duesenberg SJ Mormon Meteor Speedster... WOW!!!

BoB

Attachments

• 35dusf.jpg
    35dusf.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 167
  • 35dusb.jpg
    35dusb.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 151
I wouldn't say fugly. The rear clip needs to have a section removed from the center....maybe enough to make the bumper halves connect. That way the flow from cab to trunk would be smoother. I am not a fan of purple but that is personal as any vehicle is. It has boat loads of potential

In my mind the fact that the rear clip was left wide gives it that extra character. Fresh thinking? Yes. Fugly? No. I do however agree that there's no nice flow between the cab and the rear clip. Maybe the forward edges can have a subtle taper towards the cab?

Purple Fugly

The whole back end is one solid piece, it will slide back and lift to get access to the rear tire. the whole rear end was about 20 pieces, it was my fathers vision took it to the autorama last month to **** people off but everyone loved it? there are about six cans of engine spray paint on it. We still alot of work to be done, We in the AHG can ruin anything.

Last edited:
2008_0413gsta0052.jpg

Interesting front suspension on a T-Bucket as seen at the Gopher State Timing Assn. show a few hours ago.

It has 2 springs with a plate dividing them. There is one radius rod on the top of the axle on both sides and a single locating link from the center of the axle to the frame. I haven't seen this one on the road but I will look for it this summer and see how it is working for the owner. Not my color!

Latest posts

Back