fresh thinking photos

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stuff !

V-4 chevy small block.
more street legal race cars (l like'm:eek:)

Attachments

• street sprint car.jpg
    street sprint car.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 936
  • street sprint car.jpg 2.jpg
    street sprint car.jpg 2.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 940
  • scat v4 chevy engine.jpg
    scat v4 chevy engine.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 153
  • street legal legend car.jpg
    street legal legend car.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 131
  • street legel dwarf black & yellow.jcars pg.jpg
    street legel dwarf black & yellow.jcars pg.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
my favorite of ALL!!

my FAVORITE!!!:D[dr[cl:)

1957 real life ZINGER,,,,,, l remember these as a cool toy when l was a kid.

Attachments

• zinger.jpg
    zinger.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:
magnet interior

magnet interior

Attachments

• family rides 001.jpg
    family rides 001.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 148
  • family rides 002.jpg
    family rides 002.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 120
  • family rides 004.jpg
    family rides 004.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 132
  • elizabeth interior 004.jpg
    elizabeth interior 004.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 129
Looks like small block Chevies. Header center ports, oil pan sumps and magneto location are all Chevy locations. Yep, it's the only 3 engine digger pic I've ever seen.

Totally diggin' on the pics of the black T roadster Earthman posted, too. Nice to see something a little "different" than the typical 2x4 chassis...That thing has some curves to it!:D

Hey, what kind of engine is that with the front-mount supercharger on it? Looks like a four banger of some sort?[S

Regards,
Shea:)

Never mind the kookie T-Bucket...Dude, that '65 Chevelle wagon ROCKS!!!:cool: I've sooo been waiting for somebody to pull that one off and make it look right....Got any more pics of that one?[P

Regards,

I think the build for the skull-T is on RRR. Why? Because if some of us didn't think outside the box and push the limits, hotrodding would all be econo-boxes with billet.

As for the wagons the gold one looks to be a model.

I think the build for the skull-T is on RRR. Why? Because if some of us didn't think outside the box and push the limits, hotrodding would all be econo-boxes with billet.

As for the wagons the gold one looks to be a model.

Sam,

Apologies for offending you. My comment was not meant to knock down your friend's T-Bucket. It was merely a response to the original poster's question of "why" with regards to the picture he posted of the T-Bucket.

Yes, the gold '67 Chevelle 2-door wagon is clearly a scale model car. It looks to be a well-built modified car from what the photo shows me.

I dig that '65 Chevelle wagon and hope there may be more photos available that the original poster could share or direct me to.

Regards,

Hey, what kind of engine is that with the front-mount supercharger on it? Looks like a four banger of some sort?[S

Regards,

It's an English Ford side valve 4 banger, probably from an Anglia. The wheels and hubs on that same car are Anglia, like the green car in the background of one of the side photos.

It's an English Ford side valve 4 banger, probably from an Anglia. The wheels and hubs on that same car are Anglia, like the green car in the background of one of the side photos.

Bill, is that the original underhood view of your Anglia?

Figures you, of all people, would not only know what the engine was, but also have an applicable picture...;):D

Regards,

Latest posts

Back