fresh thinking photos

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that took some creativity to do that one.. and it turned out really good

It is only a sculpture, but it might be of a real car. Tandem seating is kinda neat if the second person is a hot chick [dr

attachment.php

from the H A M B.

A concept sketch for a single seater. The narrow at the bottom look is kinda neat. Roofus II ?

4316691887_509247d954_z.jpg

Instead of putting my big motor in a firetruck, I think it would be fun to build a minimal body like the single seater for it. The trick would figuring out how to hide a frame that could support a 3,000 lbs of engine and transmission.

bigmofosaturday.jpg

intakeweb.jpg

IM0006894x4.jpg

"The trick would figuring out how to hide a frame that could support a 3,000 lbs of engine and transmission."

You might ask Jay Leno :D

Attachments

• JayLeno_Tank_Car.jpg
    JayLeno_Tank_Car.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 89
Instead of putting my big motor in a firetruck, I think it would be fun to build a minimal body like the single seater for it. The trick would figuring out how to hide a frame that could support a 3,000 lbs of engine and transmission.

there is a rat rod who has that motor in it, he comes to minnesota for back to the 50s every year, i'm sure you can find a pic of it i know a bunch of my buddies have pics of it

bigmofosaturday.jpg
That looks evil! I want, I want.

You could build a chassis out of 2" x 6" x 1/4" box section, which would be incredibly strong, but look fairly unobtrusive.

Latest posts

Back