Traffic Pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs Tripper & I went to a Mardi Gras parade today with friends... it was cold & the wind was blowin' 20-30mph... what fun?! Dig this van that was pulling a float! OMG... vans were so big back in the day & I thought this was a kool one!

BoB

Attachments

• van.jpg
    van.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 99
GM was building some wonderful hardtops and convertables in the sixties
weren't they CR :)

Indeed they were! Compared to the box look they are all going for today, just about everything from the early days looks good!:eek:..I've always had a love for Buick's styling. A cut above the rest!..cr

One concern is that collector car insurance doesn't allow everyday use of a classic car. Believe it or not, insurance companies have investigators to determine if your car was used during working hours.

need it everyday

its true that insurance companies have so many restrictions that why i insured it with liability only. that way i could go anywhere. if i wreak it , well then i will have to fix it myself. i just cant see why you build a car and not drive it ,,,no fun there,,,,[cl,,,,,Tom

Saw this at HD the other day! Don't see many of these any more!!! [ddd

BoB

Attachments

• coug.jpg
    coug.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 76
body shop manager drove this in the other day. One of his 2

Attachments

• ken 32.jpg
    ken 32.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 48
this one swung in for a state inspection.

Attachments

• 0426011143.jpg
    0426011143.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 79
A pizza place in my hood has this out front now! Love it!!!

BoB

Attachments

• DodgeFireTruck.jpg
    DodgeFireTruck.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 49

Latest posts

Back