Hey, I'm Russel

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Russel

I remember seeing your car at the super chevy show a few years ago.Welcome to the group.So what sort of motivation you got in there?

Welcome!

Fast49,
Welcome to the forum! Another Texican!!! Make u're self @ home & thanks forr postin' pictures of u're car. I was a few cars behind u @ last years Autorama. I'll probably b there again this year... u goin'?

BoB

Welcome fastchevy49. Nice ride you got there. Gassers are different but sharp looking.

Hi Russel, welcome aboard. That's a very cool gasser you've got there. Do you have any further plans for it or any other projects?

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum. Love your car but wonder how often you have to pull that chute? :D:D:D

Rattler

Sorry it took so long to get back...

Been workin' a shut-down (7-13's) for a couple of weeks..whew.. anyway, to answer some questions, it's got a 350 chevy in it, yeah it's gonna be in the autorama again this year, thinkin about doing an old rat rod truck, maybe with a "still" in the back complete with curly copper tubing, some old barrels, maybe an old jug or two just for the "effect" ..put "moonshine stills" in a search engine and checkout some of the old photos, just thought it would look kinda like an old moonshine runner..( my grandfather and a couple of uncles used to run 'shine up in the blue ridge mountains of North Carolina and Tennessee back years ago) I guess it's sorta in my blood..LOL

Autorama '07

Yeah Tripper I'm gonna be in there again this year. I'll be heading down there Wednesday morning about 9:00 a.m. or so.
Hope to see you there!
Russel

Autorama!!!

Yeah Tripper I'm gonna be in there again this year. I'll be heading down there Wednesday morning about 9:00 a.m. or so.
Hope to see you there!
Russel

Russel,
Kool... we'll definitely have to meet up & I'm sure we'll probably be in the same section again this year! The tetnus area!!! ; - >

BoB

Been workin' a shut-down (7-13's) for a couple of weeks..whew.. anyway, to answer some questions, it's got a 350 chevy in it, yeah it's gonna be in the autorama again this year, thinkin about doing an old rat rod truck, maybe with a "still" in the back complete with curly copper tubing, some old barrels, maybe an old jug or two just for the "effect" ..put "moonshine stills" in a search engine and checkout some of the old photos, just thought it would look kinda like an old moonshine runner..( my grandfather and a couple of uncles used to run 'shine up in the blue ridge mountains of North Carolina and Tennessee back years ago) I guess it's sorta in my blood..LOL
Cool idea. Gonna have to change your name to "Rum Runner" or "Thunder Road". If you've been on the HAMB, I bought GROUCHO's 51' Ford Gasser. I love the Gasser look.

Welcome to the RRR Russell. Kool gasser. My next project is going to be a 54 chevy gasser. But first I have to finish my 50f1. Glad to have ya aboard.

Latest posts

Back