My 32 Coupe *WARNING FIBERGLASS*

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gastrick

One of the Dirty Dozen!
This is my 32 3W coupe. Yes it's fiberglass but I love it just the same. I got it from my dad so I'll probably never get rid of it. Nothin fancy or exciting here. It has a typical 350/350 combo. This car has thousands of miles on it, but it's not finished. I'm gathering parts to put a swing out windshield in it and I'm adding a factory type 4 piece hood, sides, and grill. I'm giving it sort of a late 40's style lakes treatment. I'm in the process of making a tube/push style rear bumper for it. I'll post a how to on that maybe after the week-end when I get further along. I've also got some bomber seats for it and I've started to make some matching door panels. I've only got these two pics right now. I'll shoot some more soon.

Very cool...

That is one sweet ride you have there.
That it has some history with your family makes it even better.
And unless someone is actually rapping their knuckles on it, why mention the fiberglass?
The car is perfect, you will just have to really work to get any type of "rust" effect. :rolleyes:

U're kiddin'!

This is my 32 3W coupe. Yes it's fiberglass but I love it just the same. I got it from my dad so I'll probably never get rid of it.

Gastrick,
U gotta b kiddin' me! This is an awesome car. I love the sinister look & stance! Any time u're tired of it... I've been a good boy Santa!!! ; - >

BoB

I love it too. That tire and wheel combo really puts it over the top for me. When my wide whites wear out, you've convinced me to go with blackwalls too.

Don

Latest posts

Back