Hello from Western Australia

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Artboy

I have a 1935 chev master sedan, twin suicides and looking to ratrodding her. All advice welcome. First job is to remove rotten wood frame and replace with steel so I can lift the cab off the chassis. Anyone done this before?
Linton

Several of us have done this wood removal thing you speak of :D
Welcome to the site.
Click on the link to my 33 Pontiac for any reference you need.
[P[P[P

welcome to the RRR. Home of the best people in the interwebs.
check out some of the build threads and I am sure you can get some great ideas. Glad you are with us. By the way, has anyone mentioned that we LIKE pics[cl

Here she is

I have the doors in my shed. Am thinking of welding in the rear ones and turning it into a panel van. Will then need to build some sort of tail gate. Hope the photos work.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    169.6 KB · Views: 17
Thanks Dr

Thanks for showing me that zzrodder link. What an awesome build. Am only up to page 9 but it has already changed my ideas of where to head. Rather than a panel van, I like the idea now of making it a 2 door but lengthening the door by chopping the two doors. I think that will be a sleeker look. ( haven't got to the end of the thread so I have no idea how it all turns out - that would be like starting a book and then getting impatient and reading the last chapter - like my grandmother used to do! Am enjoying what I am seeing though.) I will start a build thread but it certainly won't be as quick as zzrodders and will have a lot more questions than his!
Thanks
Linton

Latest posts

Back