Thoughts and prayers requested

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little update

Her strength is returning. Breathing is getting better, but still on Oxygen, still easy for her to get out of breath. Eating real good, taste has come back. I think she is well on the road to recovery. She will probably go get tested again later this coming week to make sure the Covid is gone.

Sorry I missed this as I haven’t been here for a bit I am sending my prayers and good vibes your way, and glad to hear she is getting better. Her compromised situation is a real hurdle from my understanding of this illness.

Dr released her Thursday from Covid quarantine, don't know how they do that without her taking another test, or even seeing her in person, but they did. She's still on oxygen, but her levels aren't dropping as fast and as low when she takes it off for a while, so maybe she won't need that much longer. But the prednisone and steroids' are playing hell with her blood sugar, has been so high a couple a times the meter wouldn't even read it. Take some insulin, and it drops back to semi normal. Maybe when she finishes the meds it'll stabilize again, hope so.

We are all pulling for you Mrs. Mav.

Last year I had a minor ailment and received prednisone. I felt like Superman.

Sorry I never followed up on this, after she got better, I got sick and forgot about everything. Both of us are back up to speed now, albeit somewhat slower than we used to be. I think that covid made my arthritis become worse, and for sure it affected her sugar making it a bit harder to control. I also think it affected our memory, or it may just be getting older did that!:D

Latest posts

Back