New kid with an old Rambler!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nash Nick

Hello everyone!

I'm Nick, I'm 22 from NY, I have a '63 Rambler American (AMC). I bought the car from a friend in the summer of 2015. It was basically 100% stock then, the car is now on air suspension with a 4 link in the rear and custom management that I designed and programmed. I'll be starting a build thread in the next few days to document a Ford 200ci engine swap along with a bunch of other stuff I have planned! All the work on the car has been done by me with the occasional friend lending a set of hands for the big jobs (the 4 link was an adventure) Anyway here are a few pics of it from before I ripped it apart.

And here's a shot of my car with my buddy's '64 Belair which is now on air and I'm making management for his as well!

Looking forward to getting more involved on here!

Ramblers are neat. Buddy of mine had a pristine little 59 model a few years ago, he bought it from the original owners family. Only had one repaint, other than that it was just like it came, flathead 6 and all. Great little cruiser, he won a few awards with it. He never keeps anything long, sold it for a nifty profit.

Welcome from Colorado....I have a '59 Rambler American project w/a 2.3 fuel-injected Ford with a 5 spd manual from a Ranger. I like weird stuff!:)

All through high school I knew I could score a Rambler anywhere from free to 50 bucks .. fond memories... mine where newer than your cool ride and wish I still had them all ... nice job and welcome ..
Oldog

welcome to rrr, from bama. love ol ramblers, i have a 67 and 69. still trying to decide what to do with.

Latest posts

Back