Too hot to work on my truck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No more hot for this cat.

I've had heat exhaustion and/or heat stroke numerous times since childhood. (I believe those incidents have damaged me for life.) I've become less and less tolerant and these days, if my temperature rises one iota, I get physically ill.

On the positive, I can work in freezing temperatures, easy. My old Mom says I inherited her ''high thermostat'' and I believe that. (My son has the same "hot head". [ddd)

For the time being, I take several medications because of my serious accident last July. I think some of the meds make me less tolerant of the heat. At least it never bothered me so much before. Then again I am older than before.

We had a little reprieve the past 5 days or so but things like mowing the lawn took priority. Rain on the way for the next couple days but will give me time to straightened out the barn. Tools are everywhere. Jim

hell must have froze over

it's been over 100 every day since the middle of june here in the ca desert. i go out about 8am until 12pm then watch tv until about 6pm and go to work again. i am working on the roof of my car in the sun. i love the desert except the summer. i need a winter and summer house.

Latest posts

Back